Joining CREW Greater Philadelphia and the entirety of CREW Network, provides you with the opportunity to advance your career and support the success of women in commercial real estate.
VIEW OUR MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE
- Discount pricing on events and access to exclusive member-only events.
- Top-tier networking opportunities with commercial real estate professionals.
- Eligibility for leadership opportunities.
- Increased opportunities for interaction with other highly respected real estate organizations such as ULI, NAIOP, CCIM and ICSC.
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and programs promoting and encouraging CRE careers to our local youth.
Access to CREW Network member only benefits:
- Access and inclusion in CREWbiz, CREW Network's premiere online business networking tool.
- CREWbiz includes member and speaker directories, access to proprietary resources and an online discussion forum connecting 12,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
- CREW Network leadership and development programs providing professional training, leadership skills and continuing education seminars.
- White Papers and Industry Research studies that focus on women in commercial real estate.
CREW Greater Philadelphia members represent a wide variety of disciplines within commercial real estate. Membership levels are based on career experience in qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals with experience in one of the QFCREs to apply.
- Applicants must
- attend two (2) CREW Greater Philadelphia events/meetings within the twelve (12) months prior to applying and
- be sponsored by two current CREW Greater Philadelphia members.
Member levels include the following:
- Full: Full time CRE professional with 5+ consecutive years’ experience in a QFCRE.
2021 full membership dues: $365.00 ($270.00 after July 1st)
- Associate: Full time CREW professional with less than 5 years’ experience in a QFCRE.
2021 associate membership dues: $365.00 ($270.00 after July 1st)
- Affiliate: Full time professional with 5+ consecutive years’ experience who supplies services or products to professionals working in a QFCRE.
2021 affiliate membership dues: $1365.00 ($1270.00 after July 1st)
- Student: Enrolled full time undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE.
2021 undergraduate student dues: $173.00
2021 graduate student dues: $278.00 ($188.00 after July 1st)
- Non-profit: Currently employed in local/regional government, other public agencies or not-for-profit organizations.
2021 non-profit membership dues: $210.00
- Emeritus: Previously served on the CREW Greater Philadelphia Board, and is retired from her or his profession. (Emeritus Members in good standing may serve on committees, but are not eligible to vote, to chair committees or to serve on the Board in any capacity. Emeritus membership dues are 50% of the full rate.)
Ask your two sponsors to complete the New Member Sponsor form and complete the online application.
New Member Sponsor Form
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding eligibility or the application procedure.