Joining CREW Greater Philadelphia, which includes the entirety of CREW Network, provides you with the opportunity to advance your career and support the success of women in commercial real estate, giving you access to members, resources and events globally. Facilitating business networking and deal-making among its multidisciplinary membership is at the cornerstone of CREW Network. Additionally, CREWbiz, one of the most valuable CREW Network member benefits, keeps you connected with fellow CREW members and other qualified CRE professionals across the globe to exchange resources, business leads, and expertise.
VIEW OUR MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE
- Discount pricing on most events and access to exclusive member-only events.
- Top-tier global and local networking opportunities with commercial real estate professionals.
- Eligibility for leadership opportunities.
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs promoting and encouraging CRE careers to our local youth.
Access to CREW Network member only benefits:
- Access and inclusion in CREWbiz, CREW Network's searchable, premiere online business networking tool.
- CREWbiz includes member and speaker directories, access to proprietary resources and an online discussion forum connecting 12,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
- CREW Network leadership and development programs providing professional training, leadership skills and continuing education seminars.
- White Papers and Industry Research studies that focus on women in commercial real estate.
CREW Greater Philadelphia members represent a wide variety of disciplines within commercial real estate. Membership levels are based on career experience in qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals with experience in one of the QFCREs to apply.
- Applicants must
- attend two (2) CREW Greater Philadelphia events/meetings within the twelve (12) months prior to applying and
- be sponsored by two current CREW Greater Philadelphia members.
Member levels include the following:
- Full: Full time CRE professional with 5+ consecutive years’ experience in a QFCRE.
2022 full membership dues: $395.00 ($300.00 after June 15)
- Associate: Full time CREW professional with less than 5 years’ experience in a QFCRE.
2022 associate membership dues: $395.00 ($300.00 after June 15)
- Affiliate: Full time professional with 5+ consecutive years’ experience who supplies services or products to professionals working in a QFCRE.
2022 affiliate membership - minimum annual sponsorship required: $1800.00
- Student: Enrolled full time undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE.
2022 undergraduate student dues: $180.00
2022 graduate student dues: $280.00 ($190.00 after June 15)
- Non-profit: Currently employed in local/regional government, other public agencies or not-for-profit organizations.
2022 non-profit membership dues: $225.00
- Emeritus: Previously served on the CREW Greater Philadelphia Board and is retired from their profession. (Emeritus Members in good standing may serve on committees, but are not eligible to vote, to chair committees or to serve on the Board in any capacity.)
2022 emeritus membership dues: $210.00
Attend two events (within the previous 12 months), complete the online Membership Application and ask two current CREW Greater Philadelphia members to complete the New Member Sponsor Form for you.
New Member Sponsor Form
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding eligibility or the application procedure.
RENEW YOUR 2021 MEMBERSHIP