Join Tiffany English, Senior Director of Architecture at Qualcomm, Mike Ernst, LEED AP, Vice President of Insights and Innovation at Ryan Companies, and Christine Nguyen Herrick, PE, Structural Engineer at Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., for a lively discussion about the emerging technology and trends impacting the AEC industries in 2022.
Attendees will learn about:
- Improved data transparency and technology integration using artificial intelligence and machine learning to optimize integration, collaboration, and a freer flow of information across systems and silos
- How technology adoption will increase productivity while improving sustainability across all business operations, including new ways to extend a building’s life cycle and provide better solutions for energy-efficient operations
- Virtual collaboration opportunities for the distributed workforce via the increased use of digitization, virtual reality and augmented reality
- Jobsite connectivity, interoperability and standards and the impact of 5G-supported handheld technology
- The strategic automation of AEC workflows using UAVs and robotics
FREE for CREW Greater Philadelphia Members Only
Limited to the first 20 members registered. Please register by 4 p.m. June 24.
Senior Director, Architecture, Qualcomm
English has more than 25 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. She currently has global responsibility for all architecture, interior design, space planning, and MEP engineering teams for Qualcomm's Corporate Real Estate Portfolio. Qualcomm has over 12 million square feet of real estate in over 30 countries. She has authored numerous industry articles published in trade and business journals, and is the current CREW Network Immediate Past President.
Read full bio
Mike Ernst, LEED AP
Vice President of Insights and Innovation, Ryan Companies
With more than 20 years of industry experience and a passion for innovation, Mike is focused on cultivating an environment that encourages the generation of new ideas and creative solutions to the challenges the architecture, engineering and construction industries face. Collaborating with other members of Ryan’s Insights & Innovation team, Mike is focused on discovery, research and development and implementation.
Read full bio
Christine Nguyen Herrick, PE
Structural Engineer, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Christine is a structural engineer with experience in design of conventional reinforced/ post-tensioned concrete and steel structures, and construction consulting across the country. She has a strong background in serving clients on multi-disciplinary projects requiring high levels of coordination. Christine serves clients in market sectors including transit, aviation, pharmaceutical manufacturing, laboratory, commercial office, private and public development.
Read full bio