Join the CREW Greater Philadelphia Team as we participate in the 2021 Komen National MORE THAN PINK Walk! In honor of our CREW GP members who are living with breast cancer, in memory of those we have lost, and in support of caregivers, we are joining the fight against breast cancer to help fund breakthrough discoveries, and that people facing breast cancer today receive the care they need to live longer, better lives. We hope you’ll join us!
You can participate in two ways:
1) Donate to our CREW Greater Philadelphia Team
2) Register to walk with us in our local Walk Where You Are gathering at Wissahickon Valley Park!
Participants are encouraged to wear pink to show their team spirit at this event.
DONATE AND/OR JOIN THE TEAM
Location to Meet:
The Cedars House near the head of Forbidden Drive, located at Thomas Road and W. Northwestern Avenue (address for navigation: 200 W. Northwestern Avenue, Philadelphia, Pa. 19118)
For questions or to learn more, reach out to Emma Fox.
For day-of event questions, reach out to Laura McLaine.
All attendees are participating in this event at their own risk. CREW Greater Philadelphia will not be screening participants before the event. If you can answer YES to any of the following questions, we ask that you do not attend the event.
Have you experienced ANY of the following in the last 24 hours?
- Feeling feverish (e.g. chills)
- Trouble breathing or shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
In the last two weeks, have you experienced any of the following?
- Direct contact with a current COVID-19 positive person within the past two weeks
- Living with someone who is COVID-19 positive
- International air travel in the past two weeks
- Travel from an area within the United States with increasing incidences of COVID-19
- You have tested positive for COVID-19