Commercial Real Estate is all about building, renovating, managing, buying and selling commercial properties, right? Our panelists will help our commercial real estate community understand how critically linked a city’s people assets are to its real estate assets and why there is a business case for developers, investors, and owners to support and invest in the development of the people. We will hear from a range of voices to help us understand why and how to make sure as the commercial real estate investments go online, cities like Philadelphia have the people to make sure they succeed.
Distinguished Panelists are:
- Anne Fadullon - Director of the Department of Planning and Development for the City of Philadelphia
- Councilmember Cherelle Parker – Ninth Council District in Philadelphia
- Darwin R. Beauvais, Esquire – Partner/Chair, Zoning & Land Use at Dilworth Paxson
- Kristy Shuda McGuire, MS, PhD - Associate Dean of Biomedical Studies at The Wistar Institute
- Moderator – Carol Horne Penn, Vice President Business Development and Corporate Relations at Clemens Construction Company
FREE for members and nonmembers
Please note that this program may be recorded.