Our expert panel will explore the unique opportunity that Philadelphia offers that is drawing investment from national developers such Hilco and Ensemble in some of the most resilient sectors (industrial, life sciences, residential). Discussion will investigate how development at the former PES Refinery Site and the Navy Yard form a resilient engine of growth to propel our city through the pandemic and beyond.
- Justin Dunn, Senior Vice President, Hilco Redevelopment Partners
- Leslie Smallwood-Lewis, Founder & Co-Owner, Mosaic Development Partners, LLC
- Claire Marrazzo Greenwood, Executive Director, CEO Council for Growth
- Brad Boone, Senior Vice President Industrial Brokerage, Colliers International
- Ed Klimek, Partner, KSS Architects
Discussion moderated by Tom Dalfo, Senior Vice President Real Estate Services, PIDC
FREE for CREW Members
$20 for Nonmembers
Cancellations must be submitted by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13 for refunds.
Please note that this program may be recorded.