CREW Greater Philadelphia is proud to announce its 2022-23 Scholarship Program awarding scholarships to local deserving women intent on pursuing a career in a qualified field of Commercial Real Estate.
BENEFITS OF CREW GREATER PHILADELPHIA SCHOLARSHIP AWARD:
- $5,000 award for tuition and books;
- Free CREW student membership for 2022 and 2023, and free registration to one CREW Greater Philadelphia meeting or event within 12 months of the scholarship award (excluding the Annual Fall Luncheon);
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must currently be enrolled in a Greater Philadelphia-area accredited college or university
- Must be pursuing a degree in a field related to the commercial real estate industry
- Available to Undergraduate Juniors and Seniors or Graduate-level Students
- Currently hold a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Application and Requirements
Applications will be accepted from January 25, 2022, through 5 p.m. EDT on June 15, 2022. Applications received before or after the above period will not be considered.
Scholarship winners will be notified of their award in July and will be invited to a CREW Greater Philadelphia event to receive their scholarship. Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of CREW Greater Philadelphia.
Please contact Lissa E. Brutus, Certified General Appraiser, WSFS Bank, if you have any questions: email@example.com.
Best of luck!
CREW Greater Philadelphia Outreach Committee
In addition, CREW Network Foundation awards additional $5,000 scholarships (30 in 2021) with an application process running January 1 – April 15. CREW Greater Philadelphia is one of 75 local chapters of the global CREW Network, the industry's premier business network dedicated to advancing the achievements of women in commercial real estate. 12,000 CREW Network members represent nearly every discipline within the industry and are located in over 75 major global markets.
For more information on CREW Network Foundation scholarships, please visit: https://crewnetwork.org/foundation/college-scholarships.
BENEFITS OF CREW NETWORK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD:
- $5,000 USD (or the CAD equivalent) for tuition and books
- Paid summer internship opportunity
- Complimentary 24-month CREW Network student membership
- Complimentary registration to the CREW Network Convention
- A six-month mentoring opportunity with a senior leader in commercial real estate
Please forward this information to all that may be interested.