CREW Greater Philadelphia believes in advancing the success of women in commercial real estate through high-quality training and professional growth opportunities.
The 2022 Leadership Program will provide opportunities for participants at all stages of their career to develop key leadership skills through the creation of a personal leadership growth plan, and to expand their networks and connections to further their career goals.
This program is open to all current members, committed to renewing their membership in 2022, who are interested in building their credentials and investing in their careers, on a first come first served basis.
The year-long program includes:
- An initial networking kick-off reception with program cohorts and Board members
- Four facilitated professional development sessions throughout 2022
- Topics to include:
- Understanding the definition of leadership
- A self-awareness assessment
- Enhancing communication skills and finding your voice
- Team building and motivation techniques
- A lessons-learned roundtable discussion and completion ceremony
Program Fee: $500 per member
10 members minimum, 20 members maximum
ENROLL BY JANUARY 14
VIEW FLYER WITH DETAILED SCHEDULE
ENROLL ONLINE NOW
Request for Employer Support
Are you interested in participating in the CREW Greater Philadelphia Leadership Program and would like to ask your employer to pay for the program? Download the Leadership Program employer request for support email/letter template, and ask your employer for support today.
DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE LETTER
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org