At CREW Greater Philadelphia, we are proud to celebrate the standout achievements and leadership exhibited by our members!
Our annual awards revolve around CREW Network’s mission to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry by advancing the achievements of women. They also showcase the power of networking and demonstrate the organization’s support of the community.
2021 Impact Award Categories:
- Rising Star recognizes a member who is a rising leader in the organization and the commercial real estate industry.
- Member to Member Business honors an individual member, or group of no more than two members working together, who consistently demonstrate(s) an extraordinary commitment to marshal CREW talent, resulting in measurable business for other CREW members.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit honors a CREW Greater Philadelphia member who has achieved a unique career success or milestone in the past 24 months as the result of an exceptional entrepreneurial spirit.
- Economic & Community Improvement honors an individual member, or a group of no more than five members, who played a pivotal role in a real estate project which had a significant and measurable positive impact on the community.
- CREW Catalyst honors a senior level executive who has consistently demonstrated a commitment to advancing diversity and inclusion through his or her actions within their company as well as throughout the industry.
- Sue Welch Career Advancement for Women honors a member who consistently exemplifies CREW Network's commitment to elevating the status of women in commercial real estate by working to advance the careers of other women.
2021 Impact Award Winners:
While many in the Chapter and in the industry made a difference, our 2021 award winners consistently delivered excellence while exemplifying our Chapter's mission of educating, supporting, and advancing women in commercial real estate. Thank you for your dedication to CREW Greater Philadelphia.
- Catalyst Award – Clayton “Mitch” Mitchell, Jefferson University
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Marya Liebezeit
- Member to Member – Stacey Boston & Kathy Fahy
- Rising Star – Heather Schwemlein
- Sue Welch Career Advancement – Rebecca Udell
- 2021 Committee MVPs
- Communications - Beth Slanker
- Events - Kim Hamilton
- Corporate Engagement - Rosemary Loverdi
- Outreach - Rebecca Udell
- Membership - Anne Klein
View Past Award Recipients